Himalaya is an audio course platform providing exclusive, bite-size educational courses designed for modern professionals—whether you’re working from home or on-the-go. Plus, all your favorite widely-available podcasts are also at your fingertips.
What is Himalaya Learning?
Himalaya Learning is our innovative, audio-first educational platform, available in the App Store or via Google Play. A Himalaya Learning membership gives you access to an exclusive library of more than 100 concise, insightful audio courses taught by instructors like Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, Malcolm Gladwell, and more.
How do I share an audio course or podcast?
Within the app, head to the audio course or podcast you want to share. Click the arrow in the top right corner, and select the option to share the link via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, email, or text (SMS).
How can I report a bug or an issue with the app?
You can write us an email at email@example.com
, or report issues in the app by going to the ‘Profile” tab and selecting “Feedback.”
Why can’t I find the audio course, podcast, or episode I’m looking for on Himalaya?
Please report the issue by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and include the name of the audio course, podcast, or episode that you can’t find.
How do I make a playlist?
Creating a playlist is easy
1. Go to the Library section.
2. Go to Playlist (mid-right corner).
3. Click “Create” in the mid-right corner and get started.
4. You can then name your new playlist, upload custom cover art, and start adding episodes by searching for them in the app.
How do I add an episode to a playlist?
There are two ways to add an episode into your playlist:
1. On the channel/show page, select the episode you want to add. Hit the “…” icon next to the episode, followed by the “Add to playlist” icon. Then, add the episode to the playlist of your choice!
2. If you are already listening to an episode, hit the “…” icon in the mid-right corner, followed by the “Add to playlist” icon. Then, add the episode to the playlist of your choice!
How do I cancel my Himalaya Learning membership?
We’re sorry to see you go, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. Please email the request to email@example.com
, and include your username and email address.
How do I delete my account?
Please email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and include your username and email address. Our support agent will get back to you shortly.